Statue Justice League
Weta Workshop is thrilled to suit up and join Zach Snyder's Justice League. To celebrate the release of this highly anticipated version, our sculptors have been busy bringing superheroes and supreme villains to life as highly emotive sculptures. Fans of the popular DC Extended Universe campaigned for Zack Snyder to direct his original vision of the film reuniting characters from the original DC comics.
From his throne of stone the malevolent gaze of Darkseid falls once again on the planet Earth. Millenia have passed since the Age of Heroes, when gods, men and immortals united to defend the world, but thoughts of conquest, destruction and revenge burn like fire behind his knitted brow.
The greatest DC villain of them all and the arch enemy of the Justice League, Darkseid rules Apokolips and seeks to conquer the Universe.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone
- Portrays Darkseid, supervillain of the DC Universe, who makes his silver screen debut in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Concept creation under Zack's vision and direction
- Prototype digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist Gary Hunt
- Unique base design featuring additional 'Zack Snyder's Justice League' plaque for display at collector's preference.
- Darkseid on his throne stands at approx. 24' tall and including the removable fabric banner, the overall height comes to approx. 60'
- Edition Size: 600
Product size: 63 x 59 x 49 cm
Please note: Due to the small edition size and the great demand for this item, allocations are expected to occur.