Poster & Wallscroll DC Comics
'A girl's entitled to a little fun once in a while, isn't she?'
Sideshow presents the Catwoman #1 Fine Art Print, an officially licensed DC Comics art print by Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau.
Stunning in her classic black leather suit, Catwoman smirks at the searchlight that has caught her in the act. Her bullwhip twists around her legs as she descends a Gotham City apartment building, striking a pose that's simply purrfect for landing on her feet. Behind Selina, the shadowy silhouette of a feline friend offers its silent support for Gotham's favorite cat burglar.
Originally created as a variant cover for Catwoman #1 written by JoÃ«lle Jones, each Catwoman #1 Fine Art Print features an embossed Seal of Authenticity and an authorized, automated artist signature. This alluring illustration is available unframed and in a custom framed format in a limited edition of 400 pieces.
Don't let Selina Kyle slink away! Add the Catwoman #1 Fine Art Print by Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau to your DC Comics collection today.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24' fine art giclÃ©e print, image dimensions 14 x 20'
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4' diameter tube